Summer is starting! YAY! Anyways, my summer isn’t really filled with relaxing, I have 3 exams left in the first 2 weeks of June and then a bit of a break, since I start my summer job only in July, so I’m hoping to get in a lot of reading in those two weeks!
As always my TBR is very ambitious as I almost never complete it, but you never know 🙂
Books I plan on reading this month (These are the ones I feel pretty confident that I will read) :
- An Amber In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Curse Of The Sphinx by Raye Wagner
- Damage Me by Shana Vanterpool
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
- Waiting for you by Melissa Kate
- Of Beasts and Bonds by N. D. Jones
I might get to these:
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- The Last Star (The 5th Wave #3) by Rick Yancey, not sure if I will get it till the end of June, so I might read it only in July.
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Percy Jackson & the Olympians by Rick Riordan, I’ve recently bought the box set, and I’m hoping I will at least find the time to read at least a few of the books if not all.
- Just One Year (Just One Day #2) by Gayle Forman
- Gathering Darkness (Falling Kingdoms #3) by Morgan Rhodes
As you can see as always ambitious and prepared to lose sleep over so many books and so sad because I have tones more I want to read. If only I could never leave my bet stop adulting all together and just read.
Wish me Luck on my remaining exams! 😀
As always please follow me on twitter @iamnotmoon and instagram @sleepvsread also check out my youtube channel! Friend me on Goodreads! 🙂 Check out the HUGE book haul I posted on my youtube!
So it’s already May 3rd and I’ve already read 2 books that are on my TBR for this month! It was also the reason why I’m only posting it now, I was just so wrapped up in them, I couldn’t write anything or even compile my TBR.
I’m having a problem, every month writing a realistic list of books I want to read is getting harder and harder, there are so many and I just can’t decide which to read first. Anyways this month I’m planning on reading these:
- An amber in the Ashes by Sabah Tahir, I’ve had this book on my TBR since new year and on my phone since it came out, it’s really time I got around to it!
- The Rose and the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn #2) I loved the first book and I just got this one in the mail and I plan on starting it today! I’m super excited!
- The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4) I’ve been so excited for this final installment in this wonderful series, I just got all 4 books and since I read the first 3 like a year ago on my phone I’m planning on rereading them all before I read this final one. So I think this counts as 4 books on my TBR 🙂
- A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) I’ve been super excited for this one, but as with the Raven Cycle I should reread the first one before I start this one, because apparently my memory is horrible. I think I should get on this at the end of the month, depending on how good rereading the Raven Cycle goes.
- Curse of the Sphinx by Raye Wagner, I have a review copy of this one and I really want to read it, but the mood was never right during April, so I’m hoping to get on it this month
Books I already read in the 3 days of May that passed:
- The Crown (The Selection series #5) Literally just finished this one, because I got my pre-order early and I completely loved it. My cheeks hurt from smiling and I can’t contain my joy. I think it was the best book in the series and definitely made my favorites list! I will write a review really soon, because I’m super excited to discuss it with ya’ll!
- Rush too far (Too Far #4, Rosemary Beach #4) So I’m not going to lie, I always feel like these books that tell the exact same story but from another perspective are a bit of a lie, I was so excited for more of their story, and then I just took a few weeks before reading this one, to forget hot it went a little, so this was better to read. I’m currently writing a full review of the Too Far series by Abbi Glines and it will be up soon! 🙂
Books I might end up reading, I think we all know that what we read relies on our moods a lot, so I’m adding a few books that I might read if the mood was there:
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, I just bought the travel paperback and I’ve loved the tv show since it started last year and I’m pretty excited to fall in love with these books, but I won’t lie they are pretty intimidating because of their size.. 😀
- Half-blood (Covenant #1) I’ve had this one on my phone and TBR for a while, I loved the Vampire Academy so much and it’s one of my all time favorites, and I’d really like to start this series as well since I heard they are great 🙂
- Gathering Darkness (Falling Kingdoms #3) I’ve been going through this series and took a break during April, because the second book made me a little mad and I was not that into into it, but I want to get back on this if I have the time.
- Gallagher Girls, I’m keeping this series on my TBR because everything I listed is kinda heavy and dramatic and might get too sad, so I might read this series in between since I also have to reread the first books!
Omg I can’t believe I have such a long TBR and on a month when I have finals at the end 😦 I’m super excited to get to reading though, it makes me soo happy! Hopefully I won’t get any slumps and if I do I might up adding some New Adult novels to my pile! Comment if you are reading any of the books I’m planning to read!
As always please follow me on twitter @iamnotmoon and instagram @sleepvsread also check out my youtube channel! Friend me on Goodreads! 🙂
Me again! Happy fools day! Did y’all get pranked today? I didn’t since I woke up at noon and there is a rule about only pranking until noon in our country, but please tell me about the pranks you got down bellow or tweet me!
Just decided what will be in my TBR for April:
- Invaded (Alienated #2) I’ve already started it, so I’m pretty sure I’ll read it!
- Never Fade (The Darkest Minds #2) Still stuck with this one, keep trying to pick it up, I really want to finish this series..
- An Amber in the Ashes
- The Wrath and the Dawn
- Curse of the Sphinx (got an arc for a review and I’m super excited, I wanted to read this for a while now)
- Perfect sense by Amanda Cowen (reading it for a book tour review)
- In the Shadow of the Dragon King by J. Keller Ford (also got an ebook for a review and super excited to pic it up!)
I hope to read at least half of this TBR plan and if I get into any slumps or am just not feeling it I might pick up the Gallagher Girls series, I’ve read the first and third books before, but I would like to read the entire series, or I might read another Rosemary Beach trilogy as I’ve said before nothing helps get over a slump more than Abbi Glines new adult romance!!!
I have big dreams and hopes of passing all my midterms during April and reading lots of books and maybe finally procrastinate less!
Keep reading instead of sleeping! Follow me @sleepvsread on insta and tweet me @iamnotmoon 🙂 Also ad me on goodreads if you are interested in what I am reading at all times, I swear I show my progress every 10 pages 😀
Hello everyone! This is my post on my TBR for March. As you can see, I’ve decided to make it a month of sequels to books I’ve read lately, because I’ve been reading a lot of first books in a series. To keep up with my everyday reads friend me on Goodreads!
So this month I’m planning to read:
- Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms #2)
- Glass Sword (Red Queen #2)
- Diamonds in the Rough (Secret Diamond Sisters #2)
- Never Fade (The Darkest Minds #2)
- Invaded (Alienated #2)
- The Score (Off-Campus #3)
- Invasion (Last Princess #2)
- Night Study (Soulfinders #2)
- Conspiracy of blood and smoke (Prisoner of night and fog #2)
I’m planning on reading most of these, but we’ll see how it goes. I should post reviews on most of these, except for Diamonds in the Rough, I’m going to do a review on the entire trilogy when I finish it. Also Not sure if I’ll read Invasion, because it has been a long time since I read Last Princess, I might need to reread that book first. Also Might not get around to reading Conspiracy of blood and smoke, because as you can see I have quite a big list here.
Anything you want me to read, review or any tags I should do, please tell me down below!
Also a bit of an explanation behind the changed name of my blog. It reflects the fact that most of the books I read are being read in the middle of the night and them I’m exhausted the entire day. So I’m having a never ending fight inside me so sleep or to read during my nights! 🙂