Summer is starting! YAY! Anyways, my summer isn’t really filled with relaxing, I have 3 exams left in the first 2 weeks of June and then a bit of a break, since I start my summer job only in July, so I’m hoping to get in a lot of reading in those two weeks!
As always my TBR is very ambitious as I almost never complete it, but you never know 🙂
Books I plan on reading this month (These are the ones I feel pretty confident that I will read) :
- An Amber In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Curse Of The Sphinx by Raye Wagner
- Damage Me by Shana Vanterpool
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
- Waiting for you by Melissa Kate
- Of Beasts and Bonds by N. D. Jones
I might get to these:
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- The Last Star (The 5th Wave #3) by Rick Yancey, not sure if I will get it till the end of June, so I might read it only in July.
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Percy Jackson & the Olympians by Rick Riordan, I’ve recently bought the box set, and I’m hoping I will at least find the time to read at least a few of the books if not all.
- Just One Year (Just One Day #2) by Gayle Forman
- Gathering Darkness (Falling Kingdoms #3) by Morgan Rhodes
As you can see as always ambitious and prepared to lose sleep over so many books and so sad because I have tones more I want to read. If only I could never leave my bet stop adulting all together and just read.
Wish me Luck on my remaining exams! 😀