So it’s already May 3rd and I’ve already read 2 books that are on my TBR for this month! It was also the reason why I’m only posting it now, I was just so wrapped up in them, I couldn’t write anything or even compile my TBR.
I’m having a problem, every month writing a realistic list of books I want to read is getting harder and harder, there are so many and I just can’t decide which to read first. Anyways this month I’m planning on reading these:
- An amber in the Ashes by Sabah Tahir, I’ve had this book on my TBR since new year and on my phone since it came out, it’s really time I got around to it!
- The Rose and the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn #2) I loved the first book and I just got this one in the mail and I plan on starting it today! I’m super excited!
- The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4) I’ve been so excited for this final installment in this wonderful series, I just got all 4 books and since I read the first 3 like a year ago on my phone I’m planning on rereading them all before I read this final one. So I think this counts as 4 books on my TBR 🙂
- A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) I’ve been super excited for this one, but as with the Raven Cycle I should reread the first one before I start this one, because apparently my memory is horrible. I think I should get on this at the end of the month, depending on how good rereading the Raven Cycle goes.
- Curse of the Sphinx by Raye Wagner, I have a review copy of this one and I really want to read it, but the mood was never right during April, so I’m hoping to get on it this month
Books I already read in the 3 days of May that passed:
- The Crown (The Selection series #5) Literally just finished this one, because I got my pre-order early and I completely loved it. My cheeks hurt from smiling and I can’t contain my joy. I think it was the best book in the series and definitely made my favorites list! I will write a review really soon, because I’m super excited to discuss it with ya’ll!
- Rush too far (Too Far #4, Rosemary Beach #4) So I’m not going to lie, I always feel like these books that tell the exact same story but from another perspective are a bit of a lie, I was so excited for more of their story, and then I just took a few weeks before reading this one, to forget hot it went a little, so this was better to read. I’m currently writing a full review of the Too Far series by Abbi Glines and it will be up soon! 🙂
Books I might end up reading, I think we all know that what we read relies on our moods a lot, so I’m adding a few books that I might read if the mood was there:
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, I just bought the travel paperback and I’ve loved the tv show since it started last year and I’m pretty excited to fall in love with these books, but I won’t lie they are pretty intimidating because of their size.. 😀
- Half-blood (Covenant #1) I’ve had this one on my phone and TBR for a while, I loved the Vampire Academy so much and it’s one of my all time favorites, and I’d really like to start this series as well since I heard they are great 🙂
- Gathering Darkness (Falling Kingdoms #3) I’ve been going through this series and took a break during April, because the second book made me a little mad and I was not that into into it, but I want to get back on this if I have the time.
- Gallagher Girls, I’m keeping this series on my TBR because everything I listed is kinda heavy and dramatic and might get too sad, so I might read this series in between since I also have to reread the first books!
Omg I can’t believe I have such a long TBR and on a month when I have finals at the end 😦 I’m super excited to get to reading though, it makes me soo happy! Hopefully I won’t get any slumps and if I do I might up adding some New Adult novels to my pile! Comment if you are reading any of the books I’m planning to read!