So like always I’m a super lazy procrastinator, and like 3 days late, but I was reading a few super good books and just couldn’t get away to do a post 😀 I think we’ve all been there. The month of April was not too good reading wise, even though I finally read a few books that I’ve been putting of for a while, and fell in love with some great ones, I read less than I expected, because after the amazing books I read it was hard to get into anything else.
Books I read in April:
- Invaded (Alienated #2) I’m currently writing a review on the two books, but honestly it might still take a few days, since I’m not really sure what I think about them.
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken, I’ll be posting a review of this one soon!
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh, I loved this book and it got me into a bit of a slump, I just bought the second one and I’m planning on reading it this week 🙂
- Never Fade (The Darkest Minds#2) I’m so proud for finally reading this one, since it was on my TBR for 3 months in a row, but I kept getting intimidated by it, I ended up liking it a lot more than the first book.
Books I read that I got a review copy of:
- Perfect Sense by Amanda Cowen, Liking this New adult novel a lot and I’m certain I will read the second one. I have a soft spot in me for New Adult, get’s me out of slumps. A review of this one has been up on my blog for a while.
- Angel in Training (Louisiangel #1) My review has been posted a few days ago, it’s a really fun and intriguing YA trilogy!
- Angel Eclipsed (Louisiangel #2) I will post a review soon, after reading the first I just really needed to know what happens next 😀
- Hawaiian Heartbreak by Libby Cole, This is a New Adult Trilogy, but the books are pretty short so I count it as one, since I also read it all in one night. I have a review for this one. All I have to say is that if you like romance and fluff with a dash of smut pick it up!
So I read 8 books in the month of April, but some of these were a bit long, so I’m pretty proud of my progress, I also finally started facing my fear of being in front of a camera and attempted youtubing. All the books I read were really good and I can’t even pick a favorite!