Hi guys! So the month of March has been a little stressful for me and time consuming, since I have mid-term exams the first week of April and I have so much to study even though procrastination is my middle name. So I didn’t really read a lot from my huge TBR I had, I’m admitting I was way too ambitious…
Anyways the books I did read from my TBR for march are:
- Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms #2) I have read this like 3 weeks ago, but since I suck, I still didn’t post a review, I’m just not sure what I think, but I am writing it, and it will be up soon.
- Glass Sword (Red Queen #2) Also will post a review, but can I just say it broke my heart to a million peaces..
- Diamonds in the Rough (Secret Diamond Sisters #2) Was a fun and easy read after the heart shattering Glass Sword.
- The Score (Off – Campus #3) The review on the Off – Campus series is up, go check it out!
Unexpected reads of the month (usually happen, because of book tours or reading slumps):
- Destroy Me by Shana Vanterpool
- Of faith and fear by N.D. Jones
- Fallen too far (Rosemary Beach #1)
- Never too far (Rosemary Beach #2)
- Forever too far (Rosemary Beach #3)
I will also make a short post on the Too far trilogy in the Rosemary Beach series by Abbi Glines since I just read it all in two days. Abbi Glines always gets me out of my reading slumps!! 🙂
In total I read 9 books during the month of March, not too shabby, but I hope to do better with my next TBR!
Please follow me on my instagram @sleepvsread and twitter @iamnotmoon to know more about my daily bookish ideas! I was also thinking of maybe doing some videos about books and starting a youtube channel, but I’m a bit scared.. 😦
Have a nice month and look out for my April TBR and book reviews! As always feel free to contact me with anything you’d like for me to read and comment with ideas! 🙂