Me again! Happy fools day! Did y’all get pranked today? I didn’t since I woke up at noon and there is a rule about only pranking until noon in our country, but please tell me about the pranks you got down bellow or tweet me!
Just decided what will be in my TBR for April:
- Invaded (Alienated #2) I’ve already started it, so I’m pretty sure I’ll read it!
- Never Fade (The Darkest Minds #2) Still stuck with this one, keep trying to pick it up, I really want to finish this series..
- An Amber in the Ashes
- The Wrath and the Dawn
- Curse of the Sphinx (got an arc for a review and I’m super excited, I wanted to read this for a while now)
- Perfect sense by Amanda Cowen (reading it for a book tour review)
- In the Shadow of the Dragon King by J. Keller Ford (also got an ebook for a review and super excited to pic it up!)
I hope to read at least half of this TBR plan and if I get into any slumps or am just not feeling it I might pick up the Gallagher Girls series, I’ve read the first and third books before, but I would like to read the entire series, or I might read another Rosemary Beach trilogy as I’ve said before nothing helps get over a slump more than Abbi Glines new adult romance!!!
I have big dreams and hopes of passing all my midterms during April and reading lots of books and maybe finally procrastinate less!
Keep reading instead of sleeping! Follow me @sleepvsread on insta and tweet me @iamnotmoon 🙂 Also ad me on goodreads if you are interested in what I am reading at all times, I swear I show my progress every 10 pages 😀